Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to change password?
  • From: Reik Keutterling <reik@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:14:17 +0200
Carsten Hoeger wrote:

Go to the 'api' http interface with your web browser, log in, and a menu will appear on the screen. It's easy to find there. If you installed everything on one machine, it is default to '127.0.42.2', or the name/IP where you connect with osc.

There is a user management, yes, but you cannot change the password there.

E.g.: http://myapi.example.com/active_rbac/user/edit/1

you can edit
Email
Password hash type
State
Role

But not the password itself.

I can't even delete a user, simply nothing happens if I push delete and confirm.

Regards,
Reik