Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Fw: Error in Downloading Packages on an independent setup of Buildservice
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 10:43:30 +0200

On Friday 20 June 2008 10:07:52 abhijit srivastav wrote:
Thanks Adrian for such a prompt reply.
Regarding the spec file, it is good to know that we will have something new
from you. Even I tried to create a simple spec file creator something like
the KRPM Builder etc. Something like that will be a good option. For the
admin console frontend, the users password cannot be changed as I didnt
find any link to it. Moreover for a distributed environment it is important
to change the password of the Admin. Lastly, the download option is a
problem. For each file that we want to download it has the same problem.

With 0.9.99 release, you should be able to define the download URL in

/srv/www/obs/webclient/config/environments/production_slave.rb

There is a DOWNLOAD_URL .

When you get api.opensuse.org, you may run in "development" rails mode, but
not in "production_slave". Check /etc/lighttpd/vhosts.d/obs.conf for this.