Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to change password?
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 09:29:54 +0200
Carsten Hoeger írta:
On Wed, Jun 18, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:

I've installed obs 0.9.99 on my own server. How to change password for
default admin account? There is the page change_password.rhtml in frontend,
but I failed to open it.

If you find an answer, please let me know...
Go to the 'api' http interface with your web browser, log in, and a menu will appear on the screen. It's easy to find there. If you installed everything on one machine, it is default to '127.0.42.2', or the name/IP where you connect with osc.
Bye,
CzP