Re: [opensuse-buildservice] rough idea: webshop interface for OBS packages browsing and installation
  • From: Luke Imhoff <luke@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 07:47:41 -0500
The WiiShop for buying and downloading software for the Wii console
lists both the monetary cost (in Wii points) and the download size (in
blocks), so I have a feeling with the popularity of the Wii console that
buying something free (as is the case with the Nintendo provided
channels that appear when you start up the Wii) is something most people
can understand. It would just involve listing monetary cost and size
for everything in general instead of changing the cost meaning based on
if something doesn't cost any money.