Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ppc
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 17:57:59 +0200
Peter Czanik wrote:
Hello,

Adrian Schröter írta:
On Friday 13 June 2008 13:56:51 Peter Czanik wrote:

- is it possible to check out a project from BS, like
KDE4:/Unstable:/Desktop and recompile it locally for PPC in one go? I
mean, without needing to compile individual source rpms one by one and
needing to figure out the build order...
But not for ppc from the official OBS at the moment.

You can setup your own build service, create source links to our
remote instance and compile it at your side. You would just need to
import a ppc based distro into some own project first.

I checked the web interface and also the wiki, but I could only find
examples for individual packages. How can I link a complete repository
in one go? For example everything from KDE:/KDE4:/UNSTABLE:/Desktop/
instead of individual packages in this repo?
You can do that, but not for ppc at the moment. The official build.o.o
OBS does not provide ppc packages at all.

PS: I am not subscribed to ppc mailing list, so I cannot post there atm.