Re: [opensuse-buildservice] ppc
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 13:07:47 +0200
Hello,

Martin Mohring írta:
Currently, you need to have powerpc workers (the compile machines) in order to generate ppc arch compilations. All the repositories/src can handle multiarch right now. Its only that you have to change some lines of code and also have to configure such a mixed setup (able to build x86-32 bit, x86-64 bit and ppc-32 bit, ppc-64 bit).
Well, I'm not that interested in x86, as all I want to do is to recompile existing packages from the build.opensuse.org on PPC. As all my machines are 32bit, I suppose, I can only build 32bit packages (which does not really make a difference, as only a couple of database and scientific applications gain anything from 64bit...).
BS is up and running now, all what seems to be lacking is arch PPC :-)
Bye,
CzP