Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE Build Service 1.0 Release Candidate available
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:01:52 +0200

On Friday 13 June 2008 15:45:20 Michal Marek wrote:
Will Stephenson napsal(a):
On Friday 13 June 2008 12:25:30 Vincent Untz wrote:
Don't know, "osc submit accept" sounds weird to me. It's better than
submitreq in some way, but I'd say it mostly has the same issues and has
an additional one: "submit" sounds generic and so the user might think
"do I want to commit or to submit?" :/

What about following the "osc NOUN VERB" pattern sort of used by osc
meta? I suggest using "requests" rather than "request" as it is less
easily confused with the verb
osc requests submit ...
osc requests list ...
osc requests show ...
osc requests decline ...
osc requests accept ...

I like this. Maybe add 'req' and 'request' as aliases to 'requests'. A
minor problem is that there's a 'req' command already, but that's used
for debugging purposes mostly, so it should be ok to rename it to
'httpreq' or something like that.

yep, sound good to me as well.