[opensuse-buildservice] ppc
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:56:51 +0200
Hello,

I got now a bit stronger PPC machine standing next to my desk ( http://en.opensuse.org/MPC8610 ). This brought me the idea, that I should recompile some buildservice projects for PPC (like: http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/X11:/Enlightenment/ or http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/KDE4:/UNSTABLE:/Desktop/ ). Before trying it myself I read some of the documentation, but I still have a couple of questions:

- does the buildservice work at all on PPC?
- if yes, is it a simple recompile of all files at http://ftp-1.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/openSUSE:/Tools/openSUSE_11.0/src/ on PPC?
- is it possible to check out a project from BS, like KDE4:/Unstable:/Desktop and recompile it locally for PPC in one go? I mean, without needing to compile individual source rpms one by one and needing to figure out the build order...

Bye,
CzP