Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE Build Service 1.0 Release Candidate available
  • From: "Christian Morales Vega" <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 15:15:03 +0200
2008/6/11 Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>:
We have a wiki page describing the way how to use this:

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Collaboration

We expect still some rough edges in the functionality, but only practical
usage will show them. A 1.1 has been added to the roadmap, which can improve
these use cases:
Is the "The maintainer of a project (like openSUSE:Factory) *is
supposed* to check for contributions (i.e. for submit requests)" going
to be this way in the future? Right now we already have submitreqs
ignored. I think the older one is number 54, from 2008-05-15.

I myself don't do it too much since I don't expect people looking my
home repo where 90% of packages are 80's game remakes. But if someday
someone sends me a patch, it could easily pass two or three months
until I see it.
I would like to be informed someway about submitreqs sent to me.