Re: [opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE Build Service 1.0 Release Candidate available
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 13:21:45 +0200

On Wednesday 11 June 2008 13:19:51 Adrian Schröter wrote:
We just released the Build Service 1.0 release candidate. The final release
is expected in two weeks.

Most important about this release are the improvements in source handling.
Submissions to foreign projects are possible now. That does mean that after
two years of development, direct work on openSUSE distribution becomes
possible, with bugzilla in between ! You see, we need sometimes a bit

Urgs, that should mean _WITHOUT_ bugzilla of course :)