Re: [opensuse-buildservice] recommended base OS
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2008 08:23:21 +0200
On Saturday 07 June 2008 00:41:35 Stephen Shaw wrote:
I've been thinking about setting up my own build service. What is the
recommended base OS. I'd like to do it on opensuse 11 but as its not
released yet, not sure if I should.

We run it here on SLES 10 and openSUSE 11.0. But it should also work on all
other Linux based systems. We have currently packages only for SUSE based
systems, but maybe someone wants to package it also for others ?

bye
adrian