Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Factory is for some reason *hardcoded* to link against libidn ?
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 15:49:29 +0200
On Thursday 05 June 2008 14:19:31 Dirk Mueller wrote:
On Thursday 05 June 2008, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Because there's no libidn.la in the package anymore. Try building
locally to find out which .la file needs libidn.la.

Ok now I checked with other versions, NONE of the 35 distros/archs that
KDevelop uses in the build system tries to link against libidn, ONLY
Please fix it before releasing 11.0

Dirk, Stephan, can you look into this ?

Where's the bugreport? I don't know what this is about? context? error
message?

the problem is solved meanwhile, it was caused by a broken Factory config.

sorry for the noise.

bugreport exists, but I will close it now.