Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Backports
  • From: "Ladislav Michnovič" <ladislav.michnovic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 11:51:11 +0200
On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 11:30 PM, Luke Imhoff <luke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just link to the Factory/foo package by clicking on the Link Package
from other Project link in the Packages column of your home project. It
will create a new package in your home project with just a _link file.
It'll be grabbing the spec and other source files from Factory so it's
not a complete duplication.

And then you can define in the web interface for which distribution it
should be built. You can specify this per package.

Regards Ladislav.