Re: [opensuse-buildservice] New Project Outside of Home
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 12:09:14 +0200
On Monday 02 June 2008 21:29:45 Jason Record wrote:
I would like request two projects be added to the build service that are
outside my home:<login> namespace. They are:

It appears the best place for these packages is openSUSE:Tools. However,
I'm open to wherever it fits best.

These are not really openSUSE Tools, but general Novell NTS tools, right ?

What about to create a "Novell:NTS" project ?

bye
adrian