Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Backports
  • From: Luke Imhoff <luke@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 16:30:14 -0500
Just link to the Factory/foo package by clicking on the Link Package
from other Project link in the Packages column of your home project. It
will create a new package in your home project with just a _link file.
It'll be grabbing the spec and other source files from Factory so it's
not a complete duplication.