Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [patch] spec file wizard
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 09:37:09 +0200
Petit Eric wrote:
2008/5/30 Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>:
I'm working on a new feature of the buildservice, a wizard that helps
with creating spec files (and in the future maybe with other tasks). See
http://lizards.opensuse.org/2008/05/26/learning-ruby/ .

I now have a working prototype, including a webclient interface. It
Very good, excited to see it in the web client and use it.
Do yu plane to use it when we click on the edit link for an already
existing spec file.

Probably not via the edit link, but there should be a possibility to
launch the wizard inside an existing package. One use case that comes in
mind is updating to a newer version.

Michal