Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Missing important debian functionality
  • From: "G. Massera" <gmassera@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 17:41:13 +0200
Martin Mohring ha scritto:
G. Massera wrote:
Martin Mohring ha scritto:

I try to understand it better, and debug. I come back when I have a
fix. I had already spend 1 day with that code last time.

Martin

Are you talking about the error:

now finalizing build dir...
/.build/build: line 1012: //etc/profile.d/buildsystem.sh: No such file
or directory
running debian transformer...
/.build/debtransform line 236.
tar: //usr/src/packages/SOURCES/: Cannot read: Is a directory
tar: At beginning of tape, quitting now
tar:
debian transforming failed.

That I've just get trying to compile a .deb package ??

Which OBS is that? The "official" on build.opensuse.org or your local
OBS? If it is you local OBS, which revision do you run?

Martin

The "official" on build.opensuse.org
My project dir is home:EmmeG

Ciao,