Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Missing important debian functionality
  • From: Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 10:14:26 +0200
On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 09:18:26AM +0200, Martin Mohring wrote:
i have seen "debtransform" changed in svn. I had fixed it some time ago,
when it didnot work for workers, that do not have XEN, so i tried to
understand it at that time (no full success). I tried now to use the new
version in OBS, and for me it fails now again (for example
openSUSE:Tools/build).

Is the new version not yet finished, or not tested with workers with no XEN?

I don't think XEN can be an issue at all.

Anyway, I saw the chdir() you added, but that breaks the opendir
a couple of lines later if $dir is not an absolute path.
Thus I hunted for the original bug and found a missing "$dir"
when it applies the debtar file. I fixed that and tested it
as good as I could, but it seemed like everything worked. Seems
like I overlooked some other issue.

Cheers,
Michael.

--