Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Missing important debian functionality
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 09:18:26 +0200
Hi,

i have seen "debtransform" changed in svn. I had fixed it some time ago,
when it didnot work for workers, that do not have XEN, so i tried to
understand it at that time (no full success). I tried now to use the new
version in OBS, and for me it fails now again (for example
openSUSE:Tools/build).

Is the new version not yet finished, or not tested with workers with no XEN?

Martin