Re: [opensuse-buildservice] python scientific tools (like scipy) on opensuse 11?
  • From: Werner Hoch <werner.ho@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 19:23:55 +0200
Hi David,

On Freitag, 23. Mai 2008, David Strozzi wrote:
Thanks for looking into this. I asked the numpy maintainers to build
against the factory, and they could. So now I have ipython and numpy
happily working. I guess we'll have to wait for os11 for scipy.
C'est la vie, n'est-ce pas?

The scipy package build successfully on Factory.

Some other packages failed. I'll dig into it after openSuSE 11 is
available.

Regards
Werner