Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Request: Align sorting of the package list inside "Builder/Projects/<name>" and "Builder/Projects/<name>/Status Monitor"
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 17:36:47 +0200
Hi,

Dirk Stöcker wrote:
On Wed, 28 May 2008, Martin Mohring wrote:

> I have seen lots of fine tuning inside OBS last days, including sorting > issues inside the webclient.
> > Since I am not the ruby expert, so I have a request: Could the package > sorting inside the project status monitor and inside the project view be > the same? I is a bit annoying (especially for large projects) if the > sorting is completely different.

Hmm. Could you be more specific?
Packages in project view and project monitor are both sorted by name.
Yes. Take as an example openSUSE:Factory.

The Project view sorts the pkgs inside like this:
[...]
The Status Monitor sorts pkgs like this:
[...]

Now unified.
Seen it in svn. That was fast. Tnx a lot. I should now also learn ruby (darix told me so a while ago) ...

Martin