Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Request: Align sorting of the package list inside "Builder/Projects/<name>" and "Builder/Projects/<name>/Status Monitor"
  • From: Dirk Stöcker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 14:07:15 +0200 (CEST)
On Wed, 28 May 2008, Martin Mohring wrote:

I have seen lots of fine tuning inside OBS last days, including sorting issues inside the webclient.

Since I am not the ruby expert, so I have a request: Could the package sorting inside the project status monitor and inside the project view be the same? I is a bit annoying (especially for large projects) if the sorting is completely different.

Hmm. Could you be more specific?
Packages in project view and project monitor are both sorted by name.

Ciao