[opensuse-buildservice] Request: Align sorting of the package list inside "Builder/Projects/<name>" and "Builder/Projects/<name>/Status Monitor"
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:40:44 +0200
Hi,

I have seen lots of fine tuning inside OBS last days, including sorting issues inside the webclient.

Since I am not the ruby expert, so I have a request: Could the package sorting inside the project status monitor and inside the project view be the same? I is a bit annoying (especially for large projects) if the sorting is completely different.

What do you think?

Martin