[opensuse-buildservice] New Project Outside of Home
  • From: "Jason Record" <jrecord@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 09:33:23 -0600
I would like request two projects be added to the build service that are
outside my home:<login> namespace. They are:

Package Name: ntsutils
Title: NTS Troubleshooting Utilities
tools are used heavily is troubleshooting system and application issues.
Supportconfig gathers system information and organizes it to assist in
resolving problems quickly. Chkbin checks and confirms a binary and it's shared
library dependencies.

Package Name: sc-plugins
Title: Supportconfig Plugins
ball. Plugins are scripts that extend supportconfig functionality.

It appears the best place for these packages is openSUSE:Tools. However, I'm
open to wherever it fits best.

Jason Record
Novell Technical Services
World Wide Support Linux OS
Novell, the leading provider of Information Solutions
jrecord@xxxxxxxxxx
801-861-5955