Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build a whole project with osc
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 18:46:04 +0200
Marcus Hüwe wrote:
On 2008-05-21 18:05:18 +0200, Michal Marek wrote:
Note that the build order might change as you build packages and new
dependencies show up. It's probably not too hard but it isn't that easy
either ;-).
Hmm no. My plan was to send _all_ spec files (or just only BuildRequires
and Provides (we also need to associate this information to a particular
package)) to the backend.

What I was trying to say was that you can't statically extract all
dependency information from a specfile. Dependencies are also generated
at build time.

Michal