Re: [opensuse-buildservice] RFC: small patch for "osc commit" with big effect
  • From: Dirk Stöcker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 16:11:37 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,

so about enforcing the commit messages: I'm perfectly in favor of if... BUT with a small extension: the .changes files should be updated in the same moment (or the api should use this info for the %changelog)

Yes. PLEASE!

I requested this when commit message was introduced into osc and still would like to have it.

P.S. I'm used to -m "minor changes" anyway, as this is my "I don't know what to write into commit message" text, so no objections to enforce the message.

Ciao