Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Dependencies from another buildservice repo
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 15:45:21 +0200
On Saturday 17 May 2008 15:20:51 wrote Matthew Smith:
Hi everyone,

Matthew Smith (developer of QTM - qtm.blogistan.co.uk) here.

The latest version of my package links against the QtDBus module.
However, the version of CMake supplied with openSUSE 10.3 does not seem
to recognise that module, which means the compiler can't find the
include files. There is a newer version of CMake, in the
devel:tools:building repository.

However, both the methods I've used for using this package fail. I have
linked the cmake package into my home project, but building still fails
and tells me that nothing provides cmake at the version specified. I
also tried editing the metadata in osc, adding this line into the
repository element:

<path repository="standard" project="devel:tools:building"/>

There is no "standard" repo below devel:tools:building. But using
openSUSE_10.3 for example as repository name should work.

bye
adrian