[opensuse-buildservice] eclipse-bs status report, week 20
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 18:30:33 +0200
Hi,

as you probably noticed, Long Hong is going to work on an Eclipse bs
plugin this summer:
http://code.google.com/soc/2008/suse/appinfo.html?csaid=DFC9A170A95499CD
. I'm going to send weekly status reports to this list to keep you
updated. Here the first one:

[GREEN]
- long learned about rpm packaging a bit, advised him not to spend too
much time exploring the secrets of spec writing for now :)
- he is going to play with osc and the api now
- I suggested creating mock-ups of the plugin GUI if he has spare time

Michal