Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Installing RPMs during %prep phase of a RPM building
  • From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 11:57:14 -0400
G. Massera escribió:

GSL is not needed at runtime because it will be linked statically

No ! dont do that..! well you may not be able to do so in the future because we are in the process of removing most static libraries from the distribution :-P

It seems at little silly ?!?! no ?!?!

I still dont get what you are really trying to accomplish, but sounds terrible bad.

--
"Progress is possible only if we train ourselves to think about programs
without thinking of them as pieces of executable code.” - Edsger W. Dijkstra

Cristian Rodríguez R.
Platform/OpenSUSE - Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development