Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Request for directory outside home ;)
  • From: Mike Veltman <mike.veltman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 22:13:16 +0800
yes and we got more of such packages inside network:telephony.

darix

And thats why it is,

network:telephony:druid

Its a lot easier to manage the packages in a separate repo.

We prefer a clear distinction because we use it also to install, and I don't
want to run any risks of mix ups. If you combine packages of the same nature
you can always get problems. That doesnt mean that in the future when
eveything is clear and stable it can not be combined. But for now, while we
are cleaning up its not a option.

;) Mike