Re: [opensuse-buildservice] small patch for the import script
  • From: Marcus Hüwe <suse-tux@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 14:17:40 +0200
On 2008-05-05 13:18:36 +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Monday 05 May 2008 12:14:52 wrote Marcus Hüwe:
Hi,

I just attached a small patch for the frontend/scripts/import script
which automatically selects the appropriate source server. So we can
get rid of the hardcoded default values.

applied, thanks.

Thanks.

But is there actually a reason, why you still try to import a project instead
of using the new inter build service link system ?

I'm also using the new "remoteurl" feature but with a real "local" project it
is easier to manipulate things and trigger some errors (e.g. removing rpms,
setting up a project with only some rpms etc.). So I basically need it for
testing..

Marcus