Re: [opensuse-buildservice] problem with Packages file for Debian?
  • From: Thomas Anders <thomas.anders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 23:41:35 +0200
Vladimir Nadvornik wrote:
Adrian Schröter wrote:
I fear debian can not handle this at all and we need to setup complete
seperate trees and copying the "noarch" packages into both ?

I talked about it with Martin Stolle, who also suffers this problem and got
the following feedback.
[...]
So I looked around in the Debian documentation, and there seems to be
the Repositories HOWTO that describes how to set up a repository and
talks a little about the file. They seem to imply that the file can
contain files from multiple architectures.

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/repository-howto/repository-howto

Any progress here? The approach sounds promising to me.

+Thomas