[opensuse-buildservice] how to join a project
  • From: "Mikhail Terekhov" <termim@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 14:38:59 -0400
Hello,

I'm just joined the build service and obviously do miss some simple
things. In particular I can't find any help on how to join some
project.
For example, I'd like to join the SQLAlchemy project to move it to the
next stable version of the SQLAlchemy package

(https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=python-sqlalchemy&project=devel%3Alanguages%3Apython).
There are seven people are listed on the project page but the guy who
is mentioned as the rpm author
in the spec-file is not among them. So what are my options
- e-mail rpm spec file author?
- email to the first guy on the list from the project page?
- e-mail all of them?
- go ahead and do the changes in the package?

Please help,
Mikhail