Re: [opensuse-buildservice] small patch for the import script
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 13:22:34 +0200
On 05.05.2008 at 14:18, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
But is there actually a reason, why you still try to import a project

instead
of using the new inter build service link system ?

Adrian,

I actually still see a need for this: I want to build on my own OBS for
SUSE 10.1 a bit longer than you provide the system on your instance of
OBS. And latest before you delete it, I HAVE to import it on my own
instance.

So I for myself defined to only interlink Factory to your instance, and
everything that was released will be imported. To not end up having a
non functional state at the end.

I'm pretty sure others might end up doing the same.

Dominique