Re: [opensuse-buildservice] small patch for the import script
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 13:18:36 +0200
On Monday 05 May 2008 12:14:52 wrote Marcus Hüwe:
Hi,

I just attached a small patch for the frontend/scripts/import script
which automatically selects the appropriate source server. So we can
get rid of the hardcoded default values.

applied, thanks.

But is there actually a reason, why you still try to import a project instead
of using the new inter build service link system ?

bye
adrian