Re: [opensuse-buildservice] OSC support for multiple BS instances
  • From: Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 12:48:15 +0200
On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 11:09:40AM +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Monday 05 May 2008 10:45:22 wrote Mario:
Hello,

in the discussion about possible Gnome client features, we came
to the possibility of supporting multiple BS instances. Since we want
to stay compatible with osc, I was wondering does osc supports
multiple users (for example, one user per BS instance).

yes, you can have multiple sections in ~/.oscrc for each instance and select
with -A which one to use.

And -A is needed only the first time with a given working copy, because
osc stashes the URL into .osc/_apiurl and reuses it from there.

Internally, Package object instance has an api url attribute, which is
useful also if you work with multiple build service instances.

Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development