Re: [opensuse-buildservice] building kernel module packages for .deb and .rpm based distries
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 10:55:34 +0200
On Saturday 03 May 2008 11:05:03 wrote Christopher Lang:
Hi,

I am just experimenting with building kernel module packages on the build
server.

While this seems to work quite well for rpm based kmps's
using %suse_kernel_module_package in the spec file I am struggling a bit
with kernel modules for .deb's.

Is there any example package on the build server, using module-assistant or
make-kpkg type of mechanics, and the corresponding 'rules' targets?

I am not aware of any yet. But it would be very usefull to get one, I
aggree ...

Alexander, didn't you spend already some time to get a kmp working on
debian/ubuntu ?

bye
adrian