Re: [opensuse-buildservice] User handling
  • From: Dirk Stoecker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:07:19 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,

> list). Games repository contains 150+ packages and I will not go through > the commit logs. If someone sees similar problem like Dirk here, please > write me a private email. Thanks.

Perl script?

Then you would agree that crawling through the commit-log wouldn't add you as the project maintainer but as the package maintainer.

Ooops, this time I really send it to the list instead of PM. Bad style, Sorry
:-(
But everything with "[opensuse-buildservice]" in subject is automatically send to the list in my configuration, when I do not change it manually.

Yes, that was the idea :-)

Maybe such a "setup package maintainer according to commit log" script would be helpful for other projects as well? I think the policy to have a few project maintainers and special package maintainers is a good one.

Probably it could be an osc option/command?

Ciao