Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Problem linking to another project
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 10:03:59 +0200
Archie Cobbs wrote:
So I think that the answer here is to create a "link" from another
project (I read about _link vs. _aggregate but notice that this choice
is not available via the web GUI so I don't worry about it).

Yes, there should be a GUI for aggregating packages.

I do a search for "js-devel" and find it listed under "OSSP/openSUSE_10.3".

So I try to create a link to my home project from original
project="OSSP" and original package="js-devel".

Result: Unable to find package 'js-devel' in project 'OSSP'.

Links link package sources and 'js-devel' is a subpackage of the 'js'
source package. BTW, to aggregate the js pacage, delete the _link file
and create an _aggregate file instead:
<aggregatelist>
<aggregate project="OSSP">
<package>js</package>