Re: [opensuse-buildservice] User handling
  • From: Dirk Stoecker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 23:02:46 +0200 (CEST)
Hello,

What selection for user permissions did you use? Surely not the
commit-log.

I copied the games from old repositores with "osc copypac -k" which should preserve Involved Users list. Something went wrong (or you were not in the

I was in the main list, not in the individual package.

list). Games repository contains 150+ packages and I will not go through the commit logs. If someone sees similar problem like Dirk here, please write me a private email. Thanks.

Perl script?

Ciao