Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Packages in games:* projects
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:51:27 +0200
On Tuesday 29 April 2008 13:51:46 wrote Pavol Rusnak:
Adrian Schröter wrote:
Yes, this directory structure was never meaned to be used by users
directly. It is mostly anyway bounded by technical constraints, if you
can put stuff into a project or not. So it would not make sense to sort
this software via this.

If there are no objections I will merge mentioned games:* projects into
one later today. Adrian (or anyone from OBS team): could you please
create games project in OBS root and me as a maintaner of it? I will
take care of the rest.

done.

This means that you can create (and remove) also any projects below games:,
for example games:testing or alike.

bye
adrian