Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Build serve noob, and need help with a rpm spec file
  • From: Adam Jimerson <vendion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 19:43:32 -0400
On Tuesday 29 April 2008 03:22:28 pm Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
Michal Marek escribió:
2) Are you sure you want to use a hardlink here? There's no guarantee
that /usr/kenesis-0.1alpha2/ and /usr/bin/ will be on the same
filesystem...

and /usr/kenesis-0.1alpha2/* seems a wrong installation path.. Adam,
care to share your spec file with us ?

Sure, I had a link to my project but that is long gone. I can go ahead and
say there might be a lot of things wrong with my spec

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=Kenesis&project=home%3Avendion

Free free to make fun of any noobish mistakes that I have made with the spec
file.