Re: [opensuse-buildservice] SPEC GUI or FrontEnd
  • From: Andrew Wafaa <awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 20:01:27 +0100
On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 18:17:44 +0200
"Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi experts,
Is there a easy to use GUI or Front End to help a newbie as me to
manage graphicaly a spec file, or perhap's a tool with autocompletion
?
For additional commands, e-mail:
opensuse-buildservice+help@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The only one I know of is krpmbuilder, but to be honest it is probably
worth looking at the spec file of a similar package to yours and copy
the main points and read up on the documentation[0]. I still to this
day am learning after a couple of years of packaging :)

Regards,

Andy

[0] http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service_Tutorial

--
Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: GNOME Team.
awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx | http://opensuse.org/GNOME

http://www.wafaa.eu