[opensuse-buildservice] Build serve noob, and need help with a rpm spec file
  • From: Adam Jimerson <vendion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 11:18:50 -0400
I am writing a text based fantasy RPG in perl and figured that having it on
the build service would not hurt. I have already created the project, and
tried for a couple of times to get it to build correctly but I was unable to
get it correct. The url for my project is
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?package=Kenesis&project=home%3Avendion

I have been reading the wiki on using the build service, but I can't find
anything that helps me, I'm sure there is something helpfull 50+ link in but
right now don't have the time the craw though every link I see.

BTW: as the subject says I am new to the build service, been on
opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx for a while.
< Previous Next >