Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Packages in games:* projects
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:03:55 +0200
Pavol Rusnak wrote:
If there are no objections I will merge mentioned games:* projects into
one later today. Adrian (or anyone from OBS team): could you please
create games project in OBS root and me as a maintaner of it? I will
take care of the rest.

It would be a good idea to make users aware of this change in advance
(if I understand it correctly, they'll need to subscribe the new
repository, unsubscribe the old ones and import a new key). A news.o.o
article perhaps?

Michal