Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Adding Build-service function to Eclipse! Any suggestions?
  • From: Marcus Hüwe <suse-tux@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 12:49:30 +0200
On 2008-04-29 10:23:43 +0200, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
On Monday 28 April 2008, Marcus Hüwe wrote:

A common library would make sense for things like working with project dirs
and package dirs etc. This should be done in a "unique" way e.g. it
wouldn't make sense if each client has its own subdir (osc -> .osc, client1
-> .client1...).

Would that need a library? Wouldn't it be sufficient to establish a
documented
standardized convention how to store data locally?

Hmm if I think about it again I would say no:) - if there's standardized way
how to store the data everything is fine. The only drawback is that each client
has to implement it from scratch - nevertheless this shouldn't be too hard
because it's just about parsing and interpreting xml files...

Marcus