Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to set display resolution during build of SLES 9 servers
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:56:58 +0200
On Tuesday 29 April 2008 03:02:55 wrote Greg Byrd:
Hi Everyone,
I'm using a SLES 9 build server and am trying to control the screen/display
resolution when entering the two build stages.  Initially when we boot to
the SLES 9 cd, the display is set to 1280x1024 which is too high for some
of our older monitors and KVMs, and when the server reboots to start the
second stage (postbuild, etc), the resolution still defaults to 1280x1024.
Can I control this setting?  If yes, how?  I don't see how to do this using
the autoyast xml file.  If there is a URL where I can learn how to do this,
that would be wonderful! Thanks in advance,

sorry, but this is complete off-topic here. Please ask your SLES support
contact this question.

bye
adrian