[opensuse-buildservice] How to set display resolution during build of SLES 9 servers
  • From: Greg Byrd <gbyrd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 18:02:55 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone,
I'm using a SLES 9 build server and am trying to control the screen/display
resolution when entering the two build stages.  Initially when we boot to the
SLES 9 cd, the display is set to 1280x1024 which is too high for some of our
older monitors and KVMs, and when the server reboots to start the second stage
(postbuild, etc), the resolution still defaults to 1280x1024.  Can I control
this setting?  If yes, how?  I don't see how to do this using the autoyast xml
file.  If there is a URL where I can learn how to do this, that would be
wonderful!
Thanks in advance,
Greg