Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Summer of Code: integration of OpenID Consumer to Build Service
  • From: "long hong" <longhong1985@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 15:55:15 +0800
Welcome! I am also a GSoCer of 2008 :)
I am also work with Build-Service. I am working on integrate BS
funcions into Eclipse.

2008/4/25 Hameedullah Khan <hameed.u.khan@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello everyone!

I have been selected to work in Google Summer of Code for the openSUSE
Build Service. As I had an exam so I was not able to post my
introduction earlier to the list. I am Hameedullah Khan, doing BS in
Computer Science from Institute of Business and Technoglog (BIZTEK). I
am from Karachi which is considered to be the backbone of Pakistan.

This summer I will be working on integrating OpenID Consumer to Build
Service. I will be using OpenID Ruby library written by JanRain and is
available at: JanRain available at:
http://www.openidenabled.com/ruby-openid/. The integration of OpenID
into the build service will allow users to use the build service
without the need of creating a separate Novell Account and then have
one more password remembered.

I hope we will have a great time this summer as I will be asking your
help from time to time and will be updating you regarding my activity
on the project. I also hope to get some good advices and tips from you
people.

GSoC Application Information:
http://code.google.com/soc/2008/suse/appinfo.html?csaid=ECD28D2CD6B99E21

Blog link where I will be posting the activity:
http://hameedkhan.wordpress.com/category/soc-2008/
--
Hameedullah Khan