Re: [opensuse-buildservice] NagiosQL: Start new project outside of my home
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:28:28 +0200
On Thursday 24 April 2008 11:15:44 wrote Thomas Siedentopf:
Hi,

yes it would be nice to have this as a project inside the openSUSE
Buildservice. Preferable inside the server:monitoring tree.

Currently we have no graphics based management tool for nagios and I am
also seeking for such a beast in irregular timeframes but didn't found
any so far.

~From a first look nagiosQL seems to support only Nagios 2 - we are
currently switching to Nagios 3 but I have to admit that I didn't seek
longer than 2 minutes right now.

In that case, an own project for NagiosQL might make more sense, because
adding it would upgrade nagios to version 3.0 what would not work with
NagiosQL ?

Rouven, do you have any opinion on that ?

bye
adrian